Drawing the Mills competition - Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter
- This competition is organised by The Silvertown Partnership LLP and is not in conjunction with any other organisation.
2. The competition
- The title of the competition is “Drawing the Mills”.
- Between Friday 12th August and Friday 26th August 2022, the Promoter is offering a chance to win a Family Bundle ticket plus two add on Carnivore Bundles which grants entry to the Jurassic World exhibition at the ExCel for 2 adults and 2 children on the 11th September 2022 (see further details below). The add on bundles are intended for the two children of the party.
- The winner will be chosen via an Instagram vote which will be posted on Monday 29th August. Any member of the public (with the exception of The Silvertown Partnership employees and employee families) will be eligible to vote by commenting in the post. Votes will be closed and counted on Friday 1st September and the winner will be announced the same day.
3. How to enter
- The competition runs from Friday 12th August from first Instagram post, to Friday 26th August at 23.59 (the ‘Competition Period’).
- To enter, pictures and paintings must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- This link will also be posted as a link in the bio of our Instagram account @silvertownldn
- Our prize drawers and competitions are free to enter.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause. This includes equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
By submitting a competition entry, you are bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrants must be aged 12 years and under.
One entry per child but more than one child per family may enter.
The competition is not open to employees of the promoter or its subsidiary companies and those employees immediate families.
In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone who’s conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
5. The Prize
- The parent or guardian of the winning entrant will receive a Family Bundle ticket to the Jurassic World exhibition at the ExCel on the 11th September 2022 which permits entrance to 2 adults and 2 children worth £100. In addition, they will receive two Add-on Carnivore Bundles worth £40 each. Additional tickets or add-on bundles will not be purchased by the Promoter for larger families.
- The Add-on Carnivore Bundle is described on the event page to include a T-Rex plush toy, Jurassic World Exhibition Souvenir, Indominus Ferry Poster, Jurassic World Lanyard, T-Rex Magnet and Jurassic World Exhibition exclusive Tote bag. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any variances in the items described above.
- The ticket date and time is non transferrable. Tickets are valid on 11th September at the specific time stated on the ticket only. The timing is not flexible.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, no-transferrable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter is not affiliated with the organisers or venue of the Jurassic World Exhibition and does not accept liability for any cancellations or change made by either party.
- The prize may not be claimed by any person other than the parent or guardian of the winning entrant.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is unable to take up the prize.
6. Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- Your personal data, including your photo, will not be used in the marketing collateral for the Promoter, including our website, however by submitting an entry you consent to us sharing your competition entry image as well as the first name and age of the entrant on our social media channels.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- All our prize draws, competitions and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.